3.09.2012

I find your lack of faith disturbing

So I was talking to my sister, Jana, on the phone the other day, and the statement "Yeah, nobody wants to study math and science because it's boring...I mean it's a lot of work" freudian slipped out of her mouth. I thought that was funny. Obviously I couldn't disagree more, but it's funny nonetheless. More on this in a later post, perhaps.

But for now...............We got a puppy! A little black pug. Now in my experience, pugs aren't exactly the sharpest tools in the shed, but they've got personality. And this little guy is adorable. We named him Vader because of his resemblance to the Star Wars character. Brownie points to you if you knew that the title of this post was a Darth Vader quote. (I'm actually not a huge Star Wars fan, but you know.)



And tomorrow my lil bro and I're goin fishn. Should be fun. Wish us luck!

5 comments:

  1. Aghh! It's so cute! I love pug puppies and little Vader is especially adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWWW!! Lil' Vader! he's so sweet. before mom took him up to you guys, Vader was spoiling me with lots of snuggles and kisses. He's such a sweet little puppy! perfect for my favorite Heywoods :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vader. Nice. I'm jealous you get to have a dog. I want one so much! He looks... like a pug. Sorry, but they're not the cutest dogs ever. I'm sure he'll have tons of personality to make up for it, though! :) Enjoy you puppy! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CUTE PUPPY CUTE CUTE CUTE! I want to go to there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That wasn't a Freudian slip! I did mean to say it is boring. That is, it's boring for me. For you, well, that's a different story.

    Cute pug by the way. Wish I had a pup.

    ReplyDelete